Moving in one week!
The next week is chock-full of fun and exciting things!
- Visiting with families I’ve worked for and saying goodbyes
- Last day of my art gallery internship
- Seeing lots of extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, o my)
- Lunch with my beloved boss and last day ever at the law office I’ve worked in since sophomore year of college
- My dad and sister come to town!!
- We pack my things into the cars.
- Casablanca screening at the Fabulous Fox Theatre
- MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Birthday dinner at my fav place for Mexican in Atlanta.
- Make sure everything’s packed and ready to go
- Drive to DC
Then just three short days until I start Teach for America and one very, very busy summer. Whoa. O, and, all week I will be desperately trying to knock everything off my Atlanta bucket list. Let me know if you’re in the A and want to go adventuring with me! Huzzah!